1. First it snowed on and off for days, beautifully (yay!). . . and then it rained. . .
2. So we've been starting to dream, subtly, of spring, and to beautify our indoor space a little more to ward off the winter blues (that, and taking loads of vitamin D!)
3. I've started on my first knitting project, which is a little bit riddled with mistakes, but it is for Indy and last time I checked she won't notice that the middle of the project suddenly gained four too many stitches. . . somehow. . .
4. This girl: with her new words everyday and her awesome potty-using skills (other than, perhaps, the time she came upstairs and handed Nana a small turd).
5. And this! I'll be 20 weeks (halfway to baby number 2) tomorrow.
6. Our first try at making homemade pho - it was good, less fennel and more beef bones next time, though.
7. The 3 some days that we had no hot water (yes, I did not shower that whole time).
8. The 3 weeks that our building washing machine was broken, and the new coin-op machines that our landlord just brought in to replace the previously free laundry facilites. Cloth-diapering mama = no happy.
** And congratulations to the randomly selected winner of the Growing Up Herbal giveaway: Sasha Naomi Hettich! (I'll be sending you an email soon)** For those still interested in trying out some GUH products, don't forget to use code "GUHNOELM" at checkout for 5% off!